"Bulgargaz" offers Cheaper Gas for April and May
"Bulgargaz" Ltd. submitted to the Energy and Water Regulation Commission (EWRC) an application for approval of the price for the month of April 2023. The price, in the amount of BGN 103.08/MWh (without prices for access, transmission, excise duty and VAT), was established in accordance with Art. 17 of Ordinance No. 2 of 19.03.2013 on the regulation of natural gas prices, the company reports.
The price proposed by Bulgargaz Ltd. is 3.42% lower than the approved regulated price for March 2023.
The final proposal for the approval of the price of natural gas for the month of April 2023 will be submitted to EWRC on 01.04.2023, taking into account the quotations of the pricing components as of 03.31.2023.
The estimated price of natural gas for the month of May 2023 is BGN 92.54/MWh (without access, transmission, excise and VAT prices) or 10.23% lower than the price submitted for approval for the month of April 2023 .
On May 1, 2023, the final proposal for the approval of the price of natural gas for the month of May 2023 will be submitted to EWRC, taking into account the quotations of the pricing components as of April 30, 2023.
Gas TTF futures chart (in EUR per MWh)
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia
- » Bulgaria has Managed to Reduce Gas Demand by a record 24%
- » The State Oil Company of Azerbaijan will Open an Office in Bulgaria in May
- » Bulgaria’s Energy Minister: I changed the Management of Kozloduy NPP because of Potential Connections with Russia
- » Bulgaria will ask for a Derogation from European Sanctions against Russian Nuclear Energy
- » Bulgaria: 14% Lower Gas Prices for March