Trump Promised to End the War in Ukraine in 24 hours
Former US President Donald Trump has assured that the settlement of the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, if he is re-elected as the head of state, "will take no more than 24 hours".
The former president said this at the annual convention of American conservatives in DC.
"I want to assure you that this will not be a difficult task. It can be done within 24 hours if people know what they have to do," said Trump.
Trump declined to say exactly what his plan is or what actions he intends to take.
"I won't tell you, because that way I'll probably lose the opportunity to carry it out. To do it, you have to be president—you need office and power. However, it will be done within twenty-four hours. Again, this would never have happened if I were president. This war must be stopped within 24 hours," stressed the former White House resident.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 459 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Another Russian attack before Kyiv Day
- » Day 458 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia is preparing a Simulation of an Accident at the Zaporizhzhia NPP according to Kyiv
- » Day 457 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least Two People died after Russian shelling of a Hospital in the City of Dnipro
- » The Ukrainian Orthodox Church is moving to a New Calendar
- » Day 456 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv announced that it has Launched its Counteroffensive against Russian forces
- » Day 455 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Prigozhin prophesied a new October Revolution in Russia