Chinese Military Aircraft in Taiwan’s Air Defense Zone
A mass entry of Chinese military aircraft into Taiwan's air defense zone for the second day in a row, reported the Ministry of National Defense in the capital, Taipei, quoted by Reuters and BTA.
21 aircraft were spotted, the Chinese military sent 25 aircraft and three ships yesterday.
China, which claims Taiwan as its territory, continues its campaign of pressure on the self-ruled island, Reuters notes. For the past three years or so, Taipei has complained about increased military activity by Beijing in the area.
Today, Taiwan's Ministry of Defense announced that 17 Chinese J-10 and four J-16 fighter jets had entered the southwestern edge of the island's air defense identification zone.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 467 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia claims Ukrainian Breakthrough in Zaporizhzhia, Kyiv Denies
- » Serbia: 68,000 Weapons were Handed Over to authorities
- » OPEC+ will continue Oil Output Cuts as Prices remain Unchanged
- » A Faulty Switch may have caused India's Deadliest Train Crash
- » Day 466 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least 20 Injured after Russian Attack in Dnipro
- » The VP of the European Parliament: Bulgaria has done its Homework for Schengen