Twitter down: Users cannot Refresh their Feed
On Wednesday afternoon, many Twitter users reported problems with the microblogging site.
Many users stated that they're unable to use the microblogging site through the official app.
A pop-up message read, "Welcome to Twitter! This is the best place to see what's happening in your world. Find some people and topics to follow now" for some users who tried to access their feeds.
As many as 58 percent of users had problems with the mobile app while 37 percent had issues with the desktop website, with the remaining 5 percent complaining about the server connection, as per Downdetector.
Some users showcased their anger over the app and wrote, "Twitter is getting worse, I'm sick of videos not working properly."
"4th or 5th time in 2 weeks Twitter not working properly. Seriously I've lost count. What is it now?," a user wrote.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 700 NATO troops have arrived in Northern Kosovo
- » Day 464 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia faces a Dilemma whether to Protect its Border or the Occupied Territories
- » The Richest Man in the World: Elon Musk regained the Top Spot in the ranking
- » The US Senate has approved Raising the National Debt Ceiling
- » The Bulgarian Socialists did not support the EP's decision on Аmmunition for Ukraine
- » 2023 Parliamentary Elections in Montenegro: Young Voters Will Decide the Elections