Bulgaria: 30% Growth in Bookings for Easter
Hoteliers in Varna are already waiting for the first tourists for Easter. Here’s how bookings and inquiries are going.
According to Pavlin Kosev from the Association of Hoteliers and Restaurateurs, bookings are going very good. "In tourists, we notice even greater peace of mind and more confidence in planning their family vacation. The number of advance bookings has increased by 20-30%. This is due to the drop from last year. Now there is a lot of interest," he explained.
According to him, Romanians, Bulgarians, Poles and Germans are the main tourists. "Many hoteliers, however, will not open for the Easter holidays. After them there is a big hole until the beginning of the season, a big one for which the employees have to be ready to satisfy the guests. The increase in the prices of services is happening smoothly, it is inevitable. 15 to 30% is the growth," Kosev pointed out.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » Bulgaria: No more Dogs on the Beach in Varna
- » Summer Holiday in Bulgaria: Visitors can now Prepay Online for Umbrellas and Sunbeds on the Beach
- » Bulgaria expects 13 million Foreign Tourists in 2023