6 Injured after a Train of Bulgarian Railways made a “Maneuver”
An accident involving the coupling of two trains traveling in the direction of Sofia took place last night at the Povelyanovo station.
According to initial data, six passengers were slightly injured, bTV reports, citing BDZ (Bulgarian Railways).
The accident happened while the wagons from Dobrich were being attached to the night train from Varna to Sofia.
With a delay, the train still left for the capital. It becomes clear that the sleeping cars hit, and by that time the people in them had already been traveling for some time - and there must have been sleeping as well.
BNT specifies that two women fell from the beds. After an examination, they were released for home treatment.
Anatoly Atanasov from BDZ tells bTV:
"Around 10:10 p.m., during a maneuver at the Povelyanovo station, a slight impact occurred between two wagons for night sleeping. One female passenger was injured, with swelling around her eye, and five other passengers were slightly injured.
The train left 48 minutes late and arrives in Sofia on time," said Anatoly Atanasov from BDZ.
He emphasized that the case is under investigation.
"The speed shouldn't be high, it's just that the wagons are very heavy," added Atanasov.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash with Migrants near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after being Hit by a Freight Train in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A 12-year-old Child caught Driving at 120 km/h on Trakia Highway