5.3 Earthquake in Croatia
An earthquake with a magnitude of 5.3 on the Richter scale was registered in Croatia, reported the European Seismological Center.
The epicenter is at a depth of 10 kilometers on the island of Krk in the northern part of the Dalmatian Islands.
The tremor was registered at 9:47 a.m. local time. The epicenter is 36 km from Rijeka and 14 km from Crikvenica.
There are no reports of casualties or damage.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Situation in Northern Kosovo is Calm - Vucic no longer Leader of his Party
- » Vucic raised the Combat Readiness of the Army and ordered the Serbs to March towards Kosovo
- » Vucic: More than 37,000 Illegal Weapons were handed over to Authorities in Serbia
- » Greece is going to Early Elections at the End of June
- » Vucic announced that he will Step Down as the Leader of the ruling Serbian Progressive Party
- » Tens of Thousands protested in Belgrade with the slogan "Serbia Against Violence”