Bulgaria: The Wind Speed in Sliven reaches over 100 km/h
The wind in Sliven reaches over 100 kilometers per hour at times, reported Snezhana Kaneva, from the crisis department of the municipality.
At the intersection of Stefan Stambolov Boulevard, a billboard torn by the wind makes traffic difficult. The municipality announced that it will be removed.
In addition to this billboard, there are fallen tree tops on the streets of the city, which, however, do not hinder movement.
There is no information about neighborhoods and settlements without water, and extensive wind damage. Inspections by municipal officials continue, citizens' reports are also accepted.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 9 Regions, the Weather remains Cold
- » Code Orange for Strong Winds in 8 Regions of Bulgaria for Today
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Sunny and Windy with a sharp Cooling in the evening
- » "Earth Hour" - We turn off the Lights and Shine a Light on the Problem of Endangered Animal Species
- » Bulgaria: The Zoo in Burgas acquired New Exotic Rodents
- » Sunny Weather in Bulgaria, in the morning with Reduced Visibility