COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 22 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
The new confirmed cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria for the last 24 hours are 22, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
806 tests were performed, which means that the proportion of positive results is 2.73 percent.
There were no deaths with confirmed coronavirus infection.
To date, there are 232 people in hospitals with a diagnosis of COVID-19, of which 34 are in intensive care units. There are 2 new hospital admissions.
There have been no cures in the last 24 hours, and a total of 1,254,689 have been cured since the beginning of the pandemic.
There are currently 2,712 active cases.
In the last 24 hours, 9 doses of vaccines against COVID-19 have been administered, and a total of 4,607,299 doses have been administered since the beginning of the vaccination campaign.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Minister of Health: On December 15, Bulgaria will receive its First Medical Helicopter
- » The US Declassifies Information on the Origin of Covid
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 200 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office Terminated the Investigation against the former Minister of Health
- » Bulgaria’s Health Authorities: We do not have an Emergency with Chicken Pox and Scarlet Fever
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 31 New Cases in the Last 24 hours