Windy and Cloudy Weather in Bulgaria, Temperatures up to 7 Degrees
Over the next 24 hours, cloudy weather will prevail over most of the country. There will be breaks and significant reductions in cloud cover over Southwestern Bulgaria.
There will be precipitation mainly from rain in more areas, during the day the precipitation will weaken, and by the evening in most areas it will stop. A west-northwest wind will blow during the day and will weaken in most areas. The prevailing minimum temperatures will be between 0°C and 5°C and the maximum between 2°C and 7°C. In Sofia, minimum temperature around 0°C, maximum around 3°C.
On Friday, there will be scattered clouds, precipitation is not expected, daytime temperatures will be between 6 and 9 degrees Celsius, for Sofia 6.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sunny and Warm Weather Returns in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 9 Regions, the Weather remains Cold
- » Code Orange for Strong Winds in 8 Regions of Bulgaria for Today
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Sunny and Windy with a sharp Cooling in the evening
- » "Earth Hour" - We turn off the Lights and Shine a Light on the Problem of Endangered Animal Species
- » Bulgaria: The Zoo in Burgas acquired New Exotic Rodents