Macron prepares "Made in Europe" Strategy against US Policies
French President Emmanuel Macron has said he is pushing for a "Made in Europe" economic strategy to counter US policies.
During a joint press conference ahead of his meeting with Swedish Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson in Paris, Macron said their discussion would focus on Europe's economic situation.
"My view, as you know, is that we need a 'Made in Europe' strategy to give our own response to the changes in the world, as well as to the voluntarist policy of the US, which is perfectly legitimate," he said.
He called for the need to protect the "fabric" of the European industrial network -- to create jobs, increase its competitiveness, as well as the production of clean energy.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time a Country in Europe Banned ChatGPT
- » EU Prosecutor's Office is conducting Searches in Sofia as part of an Investigation into Corruption and Misuse of Funds
- » The Jihadists detained in Belgium, including a Bulgarian, were Preparing the Murder of the Mayor of Antwerp
- » Every 10th Resident of France is an Immigrant
- » The EU has decided that from 2035 only New Cars with Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions will be Sold
- » Another Night of Clashes in France - Over 740,000 Protested against the Pension Reform