Strikes in Europe: Transport disruptions in Belgium, France and the UK
The European Union summit in Brussels was forced to end yesterday due to strikes in Belgium today.
Subway, buses and trams throughout the country will have a disrupted schedule. Employees from Brussels International Airport are expected to join the national strike.
In Britain, a strike will disrupt rail transport and Heathrow airport after public health nurses announced their first national strike yesterday.
In France, the employees of the national railway company are protesting. The disputes in all three countries are about wages and better working conditions.
In Italy, unions are holding a nationwide strike today against the government's budget plan for next year.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Jihadists detained in Belgium, including a Bulgarian, were Preparing the Murder of the Mayor of Antwerp
- » Every 10th Resident of France is an Immigrant
- » The EU has decided that from 2035 only New Cars with Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions will be Sold
- » Another Night of Clashes in France - Over 740,000 Protested against the Pension Reform
- » 8 Arrested in Belgium for Preparing a Terrorist Act
- » European Parliament: There will be an Electric Car Station every 60 kilometers in the EU