Trump's Popularity among Republicans is Declining
A new poll shows that Donald Trump's popularity among Republican voters is declining. Most of them favor Florida Governor Ron DeSantis as the party's 2024 presidential candidate.
56 percent of conservative voters chose DeSantis, compared to 33 percent for Trump. The former president officially launched his campaign in November. The study was carried out by the University of Suffolk, England.
According to the data, President Joe Biden also enjoys more support than Donald Trump. Nationally, in a possible election, Ron DeSantis leads Biden with 47% support against 43% for the current head of state.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Majority of the Bulgarian Community in Zaporizhzhia is under Occupation
- » Day 471 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is waging a Counteroffensive on at least 3 Fronts
- » Member States agreed on "Fair Distribution" of Refugees and Migrants in the EU
- » Charges have been Filed against former US President Donald Trump
- » Turkey is preparing to take command of NATO forces in Kosovo
- » The Eurozone was in Recession in the First Quarter of 2023