Russia is not considering a Truce in Ukraine for the Holidays
The authorities in Russia are not considering the possibility of declaring a Christmas or New Year's truce in Ukraine, Kremlin press secretary Dmitry Peskov told journalists.
No such proposals have been made by anyone, there is no such topic on the agenda, said the spokesman of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
This is how Peskov answered a question about whether the Russian authorities are discussing the possibility of a truce during the holidays and whether they are ready to respond in case of such a proposal from Kyiv.
Read more from the 294th day of the war in Ukraine.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hungary will not Arrest Putin if he visits the country
- » The International Criminal Court ordered the Arrest of Vladimir Putin
- » Pro-Ukrainian Russians briefly attacked Russia’s Bryansk region - Putin declared it “Terrorist Attack”
- » Medvedev: Russia should expand its Borders at least to Poland
- » Orban: Russia cannot Win, but it can Start a Nuclear War
- » "Fighting for our Historic Borders": Putin Spoke 4 Minutes in a Stadium protected by Air Defense Systems