Bulgaria: Three Dead after a Car Accident in Stara Zagora region
Three people - two women and one man - died in an accident between two cars in Stara Zagora region. Six others were injured. The accident happened on the road between the villages of Sredets and Trakia. The road between the two villages is still closed. Traffic in both directions takes place through the village of Opan. Police teams are on the scene.
The incident happened today around 11.20 a.m. According to initial information, an Audi car driven by a 45-year-old man collided with a Seat Alhambra minivan driven by a 38-year-old driver.
As a result of the impact, the driver of the minivan and two women who were traveling in it died. Another 6 people were injured - the driver of the Audi car and his passenger, as well as four other passengers in the minivan - two women and two men. The same are provided with medical assistance at the "Prof. Dr. Stoyan Kirkovich" hospital.
The driver of the car tested negative for alcohol.
The work to clarify the reasons and conditions that led to the occurrence of the serious accident continues under the supervision of the District Prosecutor's Office-Stara Zagora. An inspection of the scene of the accident is being carried out, interrogations of witnesses - eyewitnesses and the preparation of numerous expertises are to come.
Dicho Atanasov, district prosecutor of Stara Zagora, was at the scene of the serious road accident. He reported that the minivan had transit numbers, and the Audi had a Sliven registration.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A 21-year-old Girl from Sofia was found Dead
- » Bulgaria: A 17-year-old Student Died in a Classroom in Burgas
- » Young Man is in Coma after an Accident between Car and Ambulance on the Ring Road in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass