Cloudy Weather and Snow in Bulgaria Today
Today the weather will remain cloudy. Rainfall in Western Bulgaria will stop, but in Central and Eastern Bulgaria it will intensify and in places will be significant.
Snow will fall in the Pre-Balkans, significant in the eastern part. In Ludogorie and the Eastern Rhodopes, the precipitation will be rain and snow.
It will blow to moderate, in the eastern areas to a strong northeast wind, with which cold air will continue to invade.
At 2 p.m., temperatures will be between 3°C and 8°C, in the extreme southwestern regions and the Black Sea up to 10°C - 11°C.
Atmospheric pressure has dropped a little more and will be slightly lower than the average for the month.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 10 Regions Today: Temperatures Drop to Minus 15° in the Coming Days
- » Light Precipitation in Western Bulgaria, Strong Wind in 18 Regions
- » From February 5: Arctic Cold sets in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: The Roads in the Areas of Sofia have been Treated against Icing
- » February in Bulgaria: From -12 to +20 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Two weeks of Winter with Snow and up to Minus 10 Degrees in some places