COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 84 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
The new confirmed cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria for the last 24 hours are 84, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
1313 tests were done, which means that the share of positive results is 6.4 percent.
One patient with confirmed coronavirus infection died.
To date, 486 people with a diagnosis of COVID-19 have been hospitalized, of which 57 are in intensive care units. There are six new hospital admissions.
In the last 24 hours, seven people have been cured.
There are currently 7,578 active cases.
In the last 24 hours, 105 doses of vaccines against COVID-19 have been administered, and a total of 4,591,960 doses have been administered since the beginning of the vaccination campaign.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Timing Matters: 10-Hour Eating Window Enhances Mood and Hunger, Study Finds
- » Sexual Transmission Dominates New HIV Cases in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 147 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 184 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Study: Radiation Therapy Shows Promise in Treating Heart Failure
- » Newborns Recognize Beats in Music, Suggesting Innate Musical Ability