Four Arrested for the Murder of the Bulgarian Student in London
Four people have been detained for the brutal murder of a 21-year-old Bulgarian man in London. Gabriel Stoyanov from Varna became the victim of the series of knife attacks that have instilled fear in the British capital in recent years. He was stabbed late on November 4 and died the following day in hospital.
The detainees are aged 14, 16, 17 and 46. The youths have been charged for murde. The law in Great Britain prohibits the disclosure of the names and possible motives for the crimes committed by minors. This can only be done with the judge's permission. The reason – to give young people a normal chance in society.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Bulgarians are among those detained in a Drug Cartel broken up by Europol
- » Bulgaria: The Husband of the Murdered 28-year-old Mother of Two Children faces 20 Years in Prison
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Traffickers Fly at 200 km/h – Our Police Cars can’t Catch them!
- » Greece detained Bulgarians for defrauding Elderly People for over 260,000 euros