Bulgaria: Small Protest against the Provision of Military Aid to Ukraine
Protest of the pro-Russian party "Vazrazhdane" in front of the National Assembly.
The reason for the protest is that the parliament will vote on the proposals of GERB and "Democratic Bulgaria" to send military aid to Ukraine from Bulgaria.
"Vazrazhdane" opposes both propositions.
According to the protesters, Bulgaria should only be a peacemaker, but not a country that intervenes in the conflict by providing weapons to either of the two warring parties.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria expects a List from Turkey with the Humanitarian Aid it Needs
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: Skopje should understand that the Road to Europe is through Actions, Not through Words
- » Relations between Bulgaria and North Macedonia Worsened after Yesterday, 3 Bulgarians are Arrested
- » 151 Years since the birth of Gotse Delchev: Bulgarians are Blocked at the Border with North Macedonia for More than an Hour!
- » Bulgaria: How much will the April 2 Elections Cost?
- » Bulgaria’s President instructed the New Cabinet: Fight against Poverty