Bulgaria: Fire is Burning in the Yard of the "Arsenal" Weapons Plant
A fire is burning in the yard of the "Arsenal" weapons factory in Kazanlak, in the southeastern part of the armory in the direction of Buzovgrad. The fire was reported at 11:40 p.m. on October 31.
A garbage dump and dry grass are burning, reported the fire department in Stara Zagora. The fire is far from residential and industrial buildings.
A team from the departmental fire department of "Arsenal" is working on the spot, as well as two Kazanlak firefighting teams. The armory also sent a water tanker to extinguish the flames
According to Georgi Manev, an employee of Radio Stara Zagora in Kazanlak, the flames were extremely strong and can still be seen from the city.
There is still no official information on the cause of the fire.
The fire department in Stara Zagora assures that the fire will be extinguished within the day.
In early October 3 people lost their lives after explosions in "Arsenal" weapons factory.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Another Day Another Group of Migrants Detained in Bulgaria: 10 caught near Iganovo
- » Another Chase with Illegal Migrants in Bulgaria: This time a Bus Crashed near Chirpan
- » Bulgaria: A Tanker Exploded in Ruse - One Casualty Reported
- » Bulgaria: Police Officer injured during a Chase with Migrants remains in Critical Condition
- » At least 35 Injured after 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Police are looking for a Car with Migrants that Escaped after a Chase on Trakia Highway (UPDATED)