Greeks Travel every week to Bulgaria for Cheaper Food
Greeks travel every week to Bulgaria and North Macedonia for cheap food, according to a media survey of residents of northern Greece.
Dairy products from Bulgaria are most in demand, because the prices of these goods have risen on the Greek market by 40%, say the Greeks, who are again waiting at the Bulgarian border.
The information is also confirmed by a statement today by the dairy owners that they cannot stand the expensive electricity and the price of milk. Next week, cheese and yellow cheese will be sold at more expensive prices.
“As long as the prices on the Greek market are not regulated, we will shop from Bulgaria to survive the winter”, they share from the regions of Northern Greece.
From next week, grocery stores in Greece will offer essential goods without a price increase following a government agreement with supermarkets.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Minimum Wage will be 50% of the National Average – When will it be in Effect?
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » From February 5: Arctic Cold sets in Bulgaria
- » 78 Years since the Massacre of the Bulgarian Elite by the Communist Regime
- » Bulgaria: A 17-year-old Student Died in a Classroom in Burgas
- » A Bulgarian who worked in a Call Center is being Extradited to Germany