Bulgaria: Fire raged all night in the Maritsa-Iztok Mines
A fire broke out last night in Mine 2 of "Mini Maritsa-Iztok". Four fire crews tried to put it out all night. This morning, heavy equipment will also be involved to continue extinguishing the hard-to-reach areas.
Swamps in the area make extinguishing difficult. Dense vegetation and hard-to-reach areas are also a problem.
There is no danger to people in nearby settlements. The nearest village is located 3 km from the flames. The workers in the mine are not in danger either. The fire is at a great distance from the heavy mining equipment.
There is no coal at the scene of the fire. Dry grasses are currently burning on the mine embankments.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass
- » In Northwestern Bulgaria: A Woman Died while waiting 35 Minutes for an Ambulance
- » The State Sent a Plane to transport the Bulgarian Beaten in North Macedonia for treatment in Bulgaria
- » Another Provocation: The Secretary of the Bulgarian Cultural Club in North Macedonia has been Beaten