It’s Official: 7 Parties enter the 48th National Assembly in Bulgaria
The results of the early elections are now officially clear. The calculations of the Central Electoral Commission confirm that 7 parties enter the 48th National Assembly.
These are GERB-SDS, "We Continue the Change", DPS, "Vazrazhdane", BSP, "Democratic Bulgaria" and the new formation "Bulgarian Rise".
In the number of deputies, this means: GERB-SDS with 67, "We Continue the Change" - 53, DPS - 36, "Vazrazhdane" - 27, "BSP for Bulgaria" - 25,
"Democratic Bulgaria" - 20, "Bulgarian Rise" will have 12 deputies. Their names are expected to be announced in the coming days.
A record number - over 87,600 people - went to vote, but did not support anyone.
This is how the vote of 2,601,963 voters who participated in these elections was distributed. A result that makes the formation of a stable governing majority difficult.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kotsev takes the lead over Portnih in Varna, and PP-DB also secures Blagoevgrad, where Baykushev is Leading
- » Sofia has Elected its New Mayor! Vasil Terziev Emerged Victorious over Vanya Grigorova
- » CEC: Voter Turnout in Bulgaria is 26.40%.
- » Boyko Borisov Votes with a Paper Ballot: Is there a Functioning Machine, or Have They Run Out?
- » Bulgarian PM Nikolay Denkov Makes Second Voting Machine Attempt Amidst Technical Challenges
- » Sofia Records 1.3% Voter Turnout at 09:00 AM as Polls Open