By Decree: Zelensky Forbade Negotiations with Putin
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky signed a decree banning Ukraine from negotiating with Russian President Vladimir Putin. This is a reaction against the annexation of Ukrainian territories by the Russian Federation.
The document also instructs the Cabinet of Ministers to prepare proposals for the construction of a complex system for ensuring the security of Ukraine, based on multilateral and bilateral agreements with other countries.
The goal is for the defense potential of the country to reach a level that will ensure a guaranteed rebuff against the Russian Federation. The Cabinet of Ministers will also have to work towards increasing the supply of military-technical assistance to Ukraine.
On September 30, minutes after the annexation of the DPR, LPR, Kherson and Zaporizhzhia, Zelensky assured that Kyiv was ready for dialogue with Russia, but only if another president was at the helm.
Ukraine has officially declared that any sort of negotiations with Vladimir Putin of Russia is impossible pic.twitter.com/Q2qez6422J— Illia Ponomarenko???? (@IAPonomarenko) October 4, 2022
More from the 223rd day of the war in Ukraine read here.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia not only Destroys but Depopulates Ukraine: A Quarter of its Population is already Abroad
- » Day 278 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Pentagon considers giving Ukraine Munitions with Range 'Deep into Russia's Rear'
- » The Мatch for Ukraine is decided between Washington and Moscow
- » Day 277 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Heavy Snowfall leaves Millions of Ukrainians without Electricity and Heating
- » Day 276 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Six Million Households remain without Electricity
- » NATO: There will be No Lasting Peace if Russia Wins the War in Ukraine