The EU grants 1.61 Billion Euros to Bulgaria
The European Commission approved the first major infrastructure program for Bulgaria for the period 2021-2027 - the "Transport Connectivity" program, the EC announced.
The EU grants 1.61 billion euros, one of the largest sums for the Bulgarian cohesion programs during this programming period.
The planned investments will promote the use of environmentally friendly modes of transport and alternative fuels, improve the quality of road, rail and maritime infrastructure and contribute to reducing the harmful impact of transport on the environment.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Netherlands could Lose a Frontex Leadership Position if it Blocks Bulgaria for Schengen
- » From tomorrow: Croatians will be able to Buy their first own Euro Coins
- » The Government in France has warned of possible Power Shortages
- » Series of Knife Attacks in three Brussels Neighborhoods: Two People have Died
- » Breaching EU Sanctions will soon be a 'Eurocrime'
- » Over 600 Arrests after Shootout between Migrants near the Serbia-Hungary Border