COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 162 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
The new cases of coronavirus for the past 24 hours in Bulgaria are 162 with 1477 tests performed (10.96% positive), according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
For the previous 24 hours, these indicators were 539 and 4615 respectively (11.67% of the tests with a positive result).
In the last 24 hours, there were no deaths diagnosed with Covid-19, while on Wednesday there were six.
As of zero o'clock today, the number of active cases with Covid-19 in Bulgaria amounted to 9,045, of which 539 were hospitalized, incl. 27 in intensive care units. There are five newly admitted carriers of coronavirus in hospitals.
Twenty-three people have recovered from the infection in the last 24 hours, during which 56 doses of vaccines against Covid-19 were administered.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Nearly 1,000 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1339 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: No Deaths in the Last 24 hours
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: New Cases are Increasing
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 801 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria is First in the EU in Mortality from Cardiovascular Diseases