Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection will be Operational from October 1
The intersystem gas connection Greece-Bulgaria will be put into operation on October 1 with an official ceremony in Sofia. This became clear from a technical press release of the Presidency regarding the commissioning ceremony of the facility.
The Greece-Bulgaria interconnector already has Act 15 for the territory of Bulgaria.
Yesterday on BNT, the Acting Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Ivan Shishkov stated that Act 16 is expected next week.
The gas connection is 140 km long on Bulgarian territory. The planned initial capacity of the interconnector is 3 billion cubic meters per year, and the maximum up to 5.5 billion cubic meters per year at a later stage.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection was officially launched in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Radev and Aliyev discussed Bulgarian Enterprises receiving Gas directly from Azerbaijan
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece
- » Europe is preparing for a Shut Down of Mobile Networks this Winter
- » The Interconnector Bulgaria-Greece secured Act 16
- » Natural Gas in Bulgaria could Drop in Price by 32 percent Soon