25 Illegal Migrants from Morocco were Detained in Bulgaria
A large-scale action by SANS (State Agency for National Security), Directorate "Migration" in the Ministry of the Interior and the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications is taking place in the area of “Stochna Gara” and "Orlandovtsi" district in the capital of Bulgaria – Sofia.
According to initial information, during the operation, 25 illegal migrants were detained in a house in the area.
The action is in line with the fight against illegal migration in Sofia. The migrants said they were from Morocco.
There is an increased police presence in the area.
Addresses are searched and people are questioned.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine asked Bulgaria for Heavy Weapons - the Caretaker Government Refused
- » The Army has Increased the Intelligence and Surveillance in the Eastern Part of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency Declared due to Migrant Pressure
- » Defense Minister: There is a Risk to Bulgaria's Security but No Direct Threat after Putin declared Mobilization
- » Bulgaria: 12 Arrested after a Bust on Migrant Trafficking Ring – May be Connected to the Tragedy in Burgas
- » Bulgaria: 10 Illegal Migrants from Syria Detained after a Chase in Burgas – 37 More near Vratsa