Unemployment in Bulgaria reached its Lowest Level in August
Unemployment in Bulgaria in August reached its lowest value for this month - 4.3%, the Employment Agency reported, quoted by BTA.
The number of registered unemployed in August was 139,782. On an annual basis, there was a decrease of 0.6% in the unemployment rate in the country. Compared to July, there was a minimal increase of 0.1%, the agency said.
The most sought-after professions by businesses last month were teachers; workers in the mining and processing industries, construction and transport; sellers; machine operators of stationary machinery and equipment; personnel employed in the field of personal services; staff caring for people; waste collection and related workers; skilled workers in the production of food, clothing, wood products and related; metallurgists, machine builders and related workers, and artisans; cleaners and helpers etc.
At the end of the summer season, there were 12,808 registered jobs in the primary labor market. The largest number of vacancies were registered in manufacturing (25.0%), followed by education (24.4%), trade, car repair and motorcycles (11.3%), administrative and support activities (8.9%), hospitality and catering (6.3%), and government (6.1%).
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Global Manufacturer from the Automotive Industry will invest in Bulgaria
- » Europe Gaming Market Value In 2022
- » The Lack of Firewood Imports from Bulgaria led to a Sharp Rise in Prices in Greece
- » Europe reports Record Prices for Bread, in Bulgaria the Increase is almost 30%
- » German report: Bulgaria has the Lowest Labor Costs in the EU
- » Deputy Minister of Transport: Bulgarian Railways is in a Dire State