3 Dead and 11 Injured in a Train Crash in Croatia
Three people have been killed and 11 injured after a passenger and freight train collided in Croatia, local media reported.
The accident happened last night around 21:30 p.m. local time, between Okucani and Novska stations, near the border with Bosnia and Herzegovina.
According to initial information, the passenger train hit the freight train, which was stopped. The circumstances are being clarified.
Prime Minister Andrej Plenkovic also arrived at the scene of the accident. He stated that there is no direct danger to the lives of the 11 people hospitalized.
The three dead were Croatian citizens, and 8 of the injured were foreigners, the public television specified, adding that unofficially on the train were migrants from Iran.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Combat Drones are being deployed in Greece
- » Borrell: There is an Agreement between Kosovo and Serbia
- » Kosovo postponed fines for "Serbian" License Plates at the Request of the US
- » NATO has urged Serbia and Kosovo not to escalate Tensions
- » Leader of VMRO-DPMNE demanded that Bulgaria recognize a "Macedonian Minority"
- » North Macedonia accepted the Amendments against Bulgarian Cultural Clubs