North Korea has declared itself a Nuclear State
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) has declared by law that it is a nuclear-weapon state and that any decision on the use of nuclear weapons rests solely with its leader Kim Jong Un, South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported, citing North Korean state media.
The agency reported that a decree titled "Nuclear Weapons Policy" was passed by North Korea's 14th Supreme People's Assembly at its session on September 7.
The 11-point document includes provisions on the purpose of nuclear weapons, the composition of nuclear forces, their command and control, the implementation of decisions to use nuclear weapons, the principles and conditions of their use, mobilization, safe maintenance and protection.
The third clause on "command and control of nuclear weapons" states that the North Korean leader has exclusive authority over them and “makes all decisions regarding nuclear weapons”.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The President of Austria regrets that his country blocked Bulgaria and Romania for Schengen
- » Romania's Mass Boycott against Austria after the Schengen Decision
- » Romanian Diplomat: Austria is playing a Double Game between the EU and Russia, these are Anti-European semi-Mafia Actions
- » The Dutch Government will officially Apologize for Slavery
- » Japan, Italy and Great Britain are making a Jet Fighter of a New Generation
- » Day 289 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Tipsy Putin Acknowledged Striking Ukraine’s Infrastructure because “They started it First”