Bulgaria: The Security along the Border with Turkey is being Strengthened
The security along the Bulgarian-Turkish border is being strengthened. Starting tomorrow, the Ground Forces will gradually increase their participation with more than 300 servicemen with the necessary equipment.
Since the beginning of the year, the migrant pressure on our border has increased many times.
From January to June, a little over 6,600 illegal migrants were detained in our country. Nearly 5 thousand of them - in the interior of the country.
Most of the attempts to cross the border are in the area of Malko Tarnovo.
According to the local people, the migrants enter Bulgarian territory 4-5 kilometers from the border point by crossing the Rezovo River.
They then head for the forest, looking for ways to get through the interior of the country.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No Shots were fired at Migrants from the Bulgarian side of the Border - shows Joint investigation with Turkey
- » World Media claim that Refugees were Shot at Bulgaria’s Border – Interior Ministry Denies
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: The Suggestions from the Dutch that you can Cross the Border for 50 Euros are Offensive
- » The List of Weapons that Bulgaria will provide to Ukraine is ready
- » Lockheed Martin: The first Bulgarian F-16 Fighter jet is already being Assembled
- » The Most Cyberattacks against Bulgaria come from Russia