The "Orient Express" arrives in Bulgaria on August 30
The legendary Orient Express train will arrive in the Bulgarian town of Ruse on August 30, BTA reported.
According to the schedule, the train described in Agatha Christie’s books, which travels from Paris to Istanbul, should arrive from Romania and stop at the Central Railway Station in Ruse at 1:05 p.m., and about an hour later depart for Varna. During the stay, the 15-wagon train will undergo border control, technical inspection and be filled with water.
In the last two years, due to the coronavirus pandemic, the trip with the luxury train, which is organized once a year on the route Paris - Istanbul, did not take place.
BTA reminds that the train last stopped at the station in Ruse on August 27, 2019. At that time, 91 tourists from 12 countries were traveling on the train.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » InterContinental Sofia - The Only Hotel in Bulgaria to receive a Green Key Certificate 2022
- » Three New Direct Flights from Bulgaria to the Seychelles will be Launched in 2023
- » Bulgaria exchanges Tourists with Greece for the Holidays
- » Hotels in Bulgarian Ski Resorts are Raising their Prices by 20%
- » Bansko won the World Ski Awards 2022 for the 10th time
- » Bulgarians will be able to Fly from Sofia to Oslo from the Summer of 2023