COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,274 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
In the last 24 hours, 1,274 new cases of coronavirus were registered in Bulgaria with 5,999 tests (21.2% positive), according to data from the Unified Information Portal.
For the previous 24 hours, these indicators were 1,429 new infections in 6,541 tests (21.8% positive).
Six people died in the last 24 hours with a diagnosis of Covid-19, while the day before yesterday there were nine.
As of midnight, the number of active cases in the country amounted to 20,471. Of these, 1,056 people are hospitalized, incl. 57 in intensive care units. There are 122 infected with coronavirus newly admitted to hospitals.
During the past 24 hours, 2,908 doses of vaccines against Covid-19 were administered.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria is First in the EU in Mortality from Cardiovascular Diseases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 752 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 769 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 883 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1127 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » First Time in Bulgaria: A Subvariant of Omicron VA.2.75 has been Identified