The Ministry of Transport will Manage "Bulgarian Posts"
The Ministry of Transport and Communications will manage "Bulgarian Posts", Deputy Minister Nikolay Naydenov said in the Council of Ministers.
"With the decision of the Council of Ministers, the policy on postal services will be implemented by the Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Policies and the Minister of Transport. There should be a designated deputy prime minister responsible for these matters. The Ministry of Transport and Communications has functional competencies and good experience and expertise in relation to ‘Bulgarian Posts‘", he said.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Gallup" Survey: The 6+2 Formula for the Bulgarian Parliament is Preserved Days before the Vote
- » Bulgaria: Between 50 and 100 Leva to Buy a Vote in the Upcoming Elections
- » "Alpha Research" Survey: Over 8% Difference between the Two Leading Parties before the Elections
- » "Trend" Survey: What are the Attitudes of Bulgarians Days before the Elections
- » Ukraine asked Bulgaria for Heavy Weapons - the Caretaker Government Refused
- » MFA Warned: Bulgarians with Dual Citizenship in Russia are Subject to Mobilization