Critical Low Level of the Danube River
Critically low level of the Danube River. Shipping in the Bulgarian section has almost stopped. The situation is similar in the upper course of the river in Germany, Serbia and Hungary. Dozens of cargo and cruise ships await at ports and transit stops.
"It takes skill to manage in these conditions. For 10 years we have not observed such a critical situation. The companies are suffering huge losses", said Alexander Kamenov, captain of a Bulgarian ship.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Bus full of Children Crashed on Trakia Highway Last Night
- » Bulgaria: A Woman and a Child Died in a Traffic Accident on the Trakia Highway
- » Bulgaria: There are 34 Active Fires in the Country, the Situation in Most Places is Under Control
- » The Extinguishing of Fires all over Bulgaria Continues - “Maritsa” Highway will be Closed
- » Bulgaria: A Landslide on the Beach in Albena Buried a Man and a Woman - They are Alive
- » Bulgaria: The Extinguishing of the large Forest Fire near Panagyurishte Continues