Bulgaria: Hospital Referrals are now Issued Electronically
As of today, referrals for entering a hospital will now be issued electronically, the Ministry of Health reminds.
The entire process - from the patient's admission to the medical facility through diagnosis and treatment to the issuance of the epicrisis - becomes digital, and all medical documents will be part of the relevant patient file.
Through the National Health Information System, it will be possible to monitor how many patients have entered the hospital structures and how they have been treated, thus providing real-time information on available beds.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UK is first to approve Omicron Vaccine against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 355 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 818 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1024 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » German Health Minister: EU may allow Combined COVID vaccines from September
- » Bulgaria: Quarantine of those Infected with COVID-19 is Likely to be Reduced