Road Companies will Protest Today all over Bulgaria
From 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday - July 27, protests of the road companies, organized by the "Roads" Branch Chamber, will begin because of unpaid obligations for completed activities and the lack of indexation under the construction contracts.
The Chamber of Builders in Bulgaria also joined the protest.
The strike will take place at 20 locations on roads across the country.
In the center of Sofia, it will be in front of the official entrance of the National Assembly, a procession will also go along the ring road of the capital.
The remaining points of the protests will be blocked from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
You can see more from the map on the website of the "Roads" Branch Chamber.
The protest in the capital is allowed until 17:00 p.m., in the country - until 12:00 p.m.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » First Time in Bulgaria: A Subvariant of Omicron VA.2.75 has been Identified
- » Car Accidents with Casualties all over Bulgaria Today
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 188 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash on the Ring Road in Sofia, One Person confirmed Dead
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 269 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 748 New Cases in the Last 24 hours