Putin Fired the Head of Roscosmos Rogozin
Russian President Vladimir Putin dismissed Deputy Prime Minister Yuri Borisov and appointed him as Director General of Roscosmos in place of Dmitry Rogozin.
Rogozin became particularly popular in Bulgaria after he threatened our country with nuclear missiles because of Sofia's refusal to allow access to its airspace for Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov's plane. "What is Sarmat good at? It will not ask for permission from the cowardly Bulgarians to fly..." Rogozin wrote then.
The decree on changes in the cabinet also foresees the appointment of the Minister of Industry and Trade Denis Manturov to the post of Deputy Prime Minister.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russian Nuclear Threats: US steps up Surveillance, Poland wants “Devastating” NATO response
- » Medvedev: If Moscow is Forced to use Nuclear Weapons in Ukraine, NATO will Not Retaliate
- » 17 are the Victims of Yesterday's Shooting in Russia
- » Putin denounces "Inhuman Terrorist Attack" at Russian School
- » Russian Services have sent Forces to the Border with Georgia “Just in Case”
- » School Shooting in Russia – Victims Reported