Inflation in the US has reached its Highest Level in 40 years
Inflation in the US has reached its highest level in 40 years. State statistics reported that the prices of consumer goods in the country increased by 9.1% in June, compared to the same month last year. This is the biggest jump since 1981 and more than the 8.8 percent inflation forecast by economists.
Fuel prices were the biggest driver of inflation in June, with gasoline already above $5 a gallon. Electricity prices have risen by 13.7% over the past year. The biggest increase is natural gas - 38.4 percent in 12 months.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Economy: Bulgaria will get away with the Recession, there will be a sharp Drop in Inflation
- » The Bulgarian National Bank has doubled the Main Interest Rate
- » CFD Trading in 2023: What do you Need to Know?
- » Standard & Poor's confirmed Bulgaria's credit rating
- » Fitch Ratings confirmed Bulgaria's 'BBB' rating with a Positive Outlook
- » Annual Inflation in Bulgaria decreased by 1%