COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 183 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
183 are the new cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria in the last 24 hours. 13.5% of the 1,353 tests performed were positive.
369 patients with COVID-19 are being treated in hospital, 26 of them are in intensive care units.
There have been no deaths as a result of the infection in the last 24 hours, and 15 people have been cured.
13 doses of vaccine were administered on Sunday.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1087 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Greece does not Plan to Return Covid Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Measures will Not End Today, They will be Extended
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Duration of the Isolation of Patients is Reduced from Today
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,350 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19: New Changes to Quarantine Measures in Bulgaria