Kremlin: Bulgaria Expelled Russian Diplomats under External Pressure
“The decision of the Bulgarian authorities to expel 70 Russian diplomatic and technical officials is not independent, but is dictated by external forces”. This was stated at her regular weekly briefing by the spokesperson of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Maria Zakharova.
"We are convinced that this was done by order from outside. We are convinced that this was done despite the will, desire and aspiration of the Bulgarian people," Zaharova said.
She added that Russia reserves the right to respond with political and diplomatic measures, including asymmetric ones.
At the same time, Zakharova stressed that no one can destroy the centuries-old cultural and spiritual relations that connect the peoples of Bulgaria and Russia.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Chinese Troops to Participate in joint Military Exercises in Russia
- » Finland to Issue Fewer Visas to Russians, Estonia Suspends them on Thursday
- » Putin Condemned "the West's Collective Efforts to Destroy the European Security System"
- » Lavrov: There are No Negotiations on a New Treaty to Reduce Nuclear Weapons
- » The War in Ukraine made Russia Second in the World in Downloading VPN apps
- » Russia withdraws from the International Space Station