Fight in the Macedonian Parliament (VIDEO)
A fight between Macedonian lawmakers took place during a debate in the parliamentary Committee on European Affairs, BGNES reported.
The incident happened in the late afternoon. Commission Chairman Arber Ademi started throwing coffee cups at lawmakers.
He apparently fell into hysteria over the behavior of VMRO-DPMNE MP Antonio Milososki. Deputies intervened to calm Ademi down so that there wouldn’t be another fight and a serious incident in the parliament of North Macedonia.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Survey: Young Serbs Hate Bulgarians, Croats and Albanians the Most
- » Tensions last night between Serbs and Kosovars
- » The Majority of Serbs are against NATO and the EU
- » Former Macedonian PM accused Sofia of a Plan for a Second Bulgarian State in the Balkans
- » The Macedonian Parliament accepted the French Proposal after fierce Debates
- » The Ruling Party in North Macedonia supported the French Proposal