Bulgaria: Third Case of Monkeypox has been Confirmed
A third case in Bulgaria of a man infected with monkeypox has been confirmed - the chief state health inspector Angel Kunchev told journalists. Two cases were confirmed a few days ago. No surprise, according to Kunchev, as the patient was in contact with one of the first confirmed cases.
"If there is one good thing, it is that the West African branch of the virus has spread, which has a relatively mild course and less than one percent mortality, unlike the Congolese branch, which is much more aggressive," he said.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1087 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Greece does not Plan to Return Covid Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Measures will Not End Today, They will be Extended
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Duration of the Isolation of Patients is Reduced from Today
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,350 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19: New Changes to Quarantine Measures in Bulgaria