Bulgaria: "We Continue the Change" Did Not Come for Consultations with the President
"We Continue the Change" did not come to the Presidency at 1 p.m., where consultations with the head of state were expected to begin before he handed over a mandate to form a cabinet.
The WCC party points out that they cannot attend the pre-announced time, as there is a meeting of the budget committee in the parliament at the same time. They will ask for a new consultation hour after President Rumen Radev returns from Madrid.
Here you can find out when are the next consultations and with which political parties.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's President: Ukraine in NATO after a Peaceful Settlement of the Conflict between Kyiv and Moscow
- » Elections in Bulgaria: BSP will Not Form a Coalition with GERB and its Leader will Not Resign
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Can a Government be Formed? Lowest Voter Activity in 32 years (UPDATED)
- » Kiril Petkov: We will Refuse an Invitation from GERB to form a Government
- » Leader of Bulgarian Rise: We can accept any Coalition that is in the Interest of the Citizens
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Which Party Won the Most in Which Provinces