COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 123 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
123 are the new cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria for the past 24 hours. This is shown by the updated data of the Unified Information Portal.
This is 10.84% of the 1134 tests performed.
320 patients are in hospitals, of which 26 are in intensive care units.
No people have died in the last 24 hours due to complications related to the infection, according to the Unified Information Portal.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1087 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Greece does not Plan to Return Covid Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Measures will Not End Today, They will be Extended
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Duration of the Isolation of Patients is Reduced from Today
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,350 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19: New Changes to Quarantine Measures in Bulgaria