Fire in the Train Sofia - Burgas, Passengers were Evacuated near Aytos
Fire in the train Sofia-Burgas. The incident happened shortly after 9:30 pm tonight in the area of the station in Aytos, BNT reported.
According to initial information, the brake discs of the first car of the composition were blocked, which led to ignition. The fire was extinguished with the available fire extinguishers on the train by BDZ (Bulgarian Railways) employees. However, a fire truck was sent to the scene.
No passengers were injured in the accident. 50 people were evacuated. Some of them have left with their own transport to Burgas, while others are waiting for the express train from Sofia to take them to the seaside town.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Two Workers Died during Excavation work in Pernik
- » A Bulgarian Woman is among the Seven Victims of the Landslide in Italy
- » Another Day Another Group of Migrants Detained in Bulgaria: 10 caught near Iganovo
- » Another Chase with Illegal Migrants in Bulgaria: This time a Bus Crashed near Chirpan
- » Bulgaria: A Tanker Exploded in Ruse - One Casualty Reported
- » Bulgaria: Police Officer injured during a Chase with Migrants remains in Critical Condition