Moscow: Negotiations with Ukraine only under Russian Conditions
Negotiations between Russia and Ukraine are possible only under Russian conditions, but Moscow will not convince Kyiv. This was stated by the chairman of the Federation Council Valentina Matviyenko.
"Negotiations are possible only on the basis of our conditions, which we have determined, and the invariability of these conditions. The readiness for negotiations does not mean that we will convince Ukraine to come to the negotiating table, no," Matviyenko told TASS.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kremlin: No Peace Talks on Kyiv's Terms!
- » The Russian Supreme Court Recognized the LGBT Movement as Extremist and Banned It
- » Hamas will Release more Russians out of "Gratitude" to Putin
- » Lavrov Awaits OSCE Entry: Bulgaria's Airspace Decision in Focus
- » Putin Pardons Convict Linked to Politkovskaya Murder
- » NATO Freezes Key Treaty as Russia Exits - What's Next?