Latvia: If Ukraine Loses, We are Next
Latvian Defense Minister Artis Pabriks called on the partners to increase support for Ukraine so that they do not have to defend Latvia later, the Delfi portal reported.
"Ukraine is now fighting our war - and if it loses, the next one will come and we will pay the price for it," Pabriks said. He added that the allies did not understand this.
The Minister thanked the countries that significantly support Ukraine - the United States, Britain, Poland, the Baltic States, the Czech Republic and the Scandinavian countries.
At the same time, the politician noted that some countries are not doing their job well enough. Pabriks added that time flies and Latvia, despite generous support from Western countries, needs even more support - especially from the United States.
A few days ago, Pabriks called on representatives of the US Congress to expand military support for Latvia by increasing the presence of armed forces in the region.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 459 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Another Russian attack before Kyiv Day
- » Day 458 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia is preparing a Simulation of an Accident at the Zaporizhzhia NPP according to Kyiv
- » Day 457 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least Two People died after Russian shelling of a Hospital in the City of Dnipro
- » The Ukrainian Orthodox Church is moving to a New Calendar
- » Day 456 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv announced that it has Launched its Counteroffensive against Russian forces
- » Day 455 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Prigozhin prophesied a new October Revolution in Russia