Bulgarian Business Lends a Hand: Career Forum for Ukrainian Refugees
A special career forum on May 19 from 9:00 a.m. in "Vitosha Hall" at the Inter Expo Center, in Sofia, will allow a direct meeting between people fleeing the war in Ukraine who want to start working in Bulgaria and the Bulgarian companies, ready to give them this chance.
The organizers have set an ambitious goal in the forum entitled "Business lends a hand" to involve 40 potential employers operating in various economic sectors. Opportunity for a direct conversation with the companies will be given to all interested Ukrainian citizens with whom the non-governmental sector is in contact.
If you are a company and want to join the forum, please fill in the form at the following link.
The organizers of the event are: UN High Commissioner for Refugees, Bulgarian Red Cross, BG4UA, BCause, AmCham, Caritas Sofia, Foundation for the Good, CATRO Bulgaria, CITUB and CVS Bulgaria.
More information about the event (including in Bulgaria, Ukrainian and Russian) you can find here.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 538 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 472 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 532 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Poor Roads and Lack of Control are the Main Reasons for the Large Number of Accidents
- » Public Transport in Sofia: Changes in Prices of Tickets and Cards
- » EU to Ban the Sale of Petrol and Diesel Cars by 2035